Meet Pediatric HAL, the world’s most advanced pediatric patient simulator and the first capable of simulating lifelike emotions through dynamic facial expressions, movement, and speech. HAL is designed to help health care students and professionals of all levels develop the specialized skills needed to effectively communicate with, diagnose, and treat young patients throughout the continuum of care, including pre-hospital, transport, emergency, nursing, and intensive care settings.
• Lifelike facial expressions, emotions, and speech introduce a revolutionary new level of interaction and richer patient-provider communication
• Supports the use of real patient monitoring equipment and mechanical ventilators
• Supports emergency procedures including surgical airway, needle decompression, and chest tube thoracostomy
• Wireless and tetherless: fully operational in transit facilitates in-situ simulation including patient transport and handoff exercises
• Includes 10 Simulation Learning Experiences and facilitator’s guidebook designed to replicate an assortment of clinical situations throughout the spectrum of pediatric care
• Includes patient simulator control tablet PC and powerful UNI® interface, accessories, and transport case
Get ready to immerse participants in the most realistic and engaging Simulation Learning Experiences yet. Learn more at http://www.gaumard.com/S2225