DNA, the newest information technology, is also the world’s oldest. DNA data storage is filling the gap between archival technologies currently in use and enduring digital repositories of the future.
- DNA is nature’s permanent data storage
- Dense and compact enough to fit the entire internet in a shoebox
- Extreme low energy storage that uses less than a light bulb’s worth of power per year
- Universal read technology that will last hundreds of years
- Simple to make redundant storage
- Encrypt and conceal important data