DNA, the newest information technology, is also the world’s oldest. DNA data storage is filling the gap between archival technologies currently in use and enduring digital repositories of the future.
- DNA is nature’s permanent data storage
- Dense and compact enough to fit the entire internet in a shoebox
- Extreme low energy storage that uses less than a light bulb’s worth of power per year
- Universal read technology that will last hundreds of years
- Simple to make redundant storage
- Encrypt and conceal important data
Also published on Medium.
DNA Data Storage by admin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.